Your use of the Site and services and tools are governed by the following Terms as applicable to the Company including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. By mere use of the Site, You shall be contracting with Juzpayrent Realty Services Limited, the owner of the Platform. These terms and conditions including the policies constitute Your binding obligations, with juzpayrent.
When You use any of the services provided by Us through the Platform, including but not limited to, (e.g. Product Reviews, Seller Reviews), You will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this Terms and shall be considered as part and parcel of this Terms.
1. Defined Terms
Unless otherwise specified, the capitalized words shall have the meanings as defined herein below:
- "Agreement" shall mean and include the completed application form, its attachment(s) and the terms and conditions stated herein.
- "Date of Commencement" is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the User to the service. It shall be specified by the Company in its notice to You either through e-mail or conventional mail.
- "Date of Termination" is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination.
- "JuzPayRent” is defined as the internet website of the Company at www.juzpayrent.com
- "Registration Data" is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- "User" is defined as an individual or corporate subscriber for the Services and the signatory, whose particulars are contained in the application form and includes his successors and permitted assignees.
- Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Site.
Company provides a number of internet-based services through its platform and shall include:
- Posting User profile or listing for the purpose of sale/rental of property, and related property services etc.
The Services can be purchased through various methods of payments offered. The purchase of Services shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like subscription fees, payment and Refund policy, cancellation policy etc.
4. Refund and Cancellation Policy
- At Juzpayrent, the user is at freewill to use the platform for remitting rental payments and is not bound by any contract for mandatory use. Users shall have very well understood and acknowledge that payments when made into a bank account of your registered landlord are irreversible as the same falls under the personal jurisdiction of the said person.
- The service here refers to remittance of rent amount from your bank account and juzpayrent will not be liable to reverse such payments. As the service once rendered is irreversible, the user shall not be entitled for any refunds in case of successfully remitted payments to landlords.
- There shall be NO REFUNDS or REVERSAL of any kind for successfully remitted rental payments.
- However, the user shall be fully refunded for any kind of debits on account of technical failure on the website. Technical failure in this context refers to a deviation from the established payment process on our website without an acknowledgement to the user on the successful remittance of the payment.
- In such a case, the user shall be refunded the entire amount, including the service fees (if any), without any demur into his account within 7 to 10 working days.
- Transactions on the Site are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Site is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User's credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Site in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
- To protect the secrecy of user identification and/or password the User shall take all such measures as may be necessary (including but without limiting to changing his password from time to time and shall not reveal the same to any other person(s).
- Since a user identification is necessary to access the Service; the User shall use only his own user identification.
- It is agreed by the User that he acquires no rights to any mailbox number or/and the User identification or/and circuit reference or/and any codes assigned to him by the Company. The User further agrees that except as otherwise proved herein, the Company reserves the right to change or/and re-assign the same to the User, at its sole discretion without being liable to the User for any kind of damages or/and relief or/and any other consequence/s.
- In the event of theft or/and loss of User identification or/and password or/and security word, the User shall notify the Company immediately via telephone or/and concurrently in person provide the Company with a written notice to the same effect. The User shall remain liable for use of the Services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to the Company.
- The password and username being made available to the customer shall be used only by the organization named by the customer and the employee of the organization. The User shall take all necessary pre-cautions to prevent un-authorized access or/and leakage of username or/and password being provided by the Company to him.
- The User shall not use any software to automatically download or/and extract either a complete or/and partial listing from juzpayrent.com database without prior consent from Juzpayrent in writing.
6. Obligations and Representations of User
- To provide accurate, complete and correct registration data on initial application for the Services.
- The User agrees that any data entered on the Site will be subject to mandatory verification process by the Company.
- Any and all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User understands and agrees that the User is responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the Site service(s).
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted by him.
- The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User's password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
- The User shall be responsible for all the activities that occur his/its display name and password.
- The User agrees to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use / breach of his/its password or account and ensure to exit from the account at the end of each session.
- The User shall immediately notify the Company of any un-authorized use of the User's account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User shall promptly make the payment to the Company towards the Subscription Fees as and when it becomes payable.
- The User shall be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for access to the Services.
- User hereby declares that he/it is fully aware that the online advertisements placed with juzpayrent.com shall be reflected after 48 hours and agrees to the stipulated 48 hours processing.
- The User agrees that any data entered into herein can and shall be saved, used and commercially exploited by Juzpayrent as deemed fit by them.
- The User shall give out to the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable right (through multiple tiers) to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or User Data displayed in your listings. For the purpose of this Agreement, "User Data" shall mean all information (if any) submitted by the User on juzpayrent.com with the exception of trading data, credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. "Individually Identifiable User Data" shall mean that subset of "User Data" which can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of juzpayrent.com. The User shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any.
- The User will indemnify Juzpayrent for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the Site by the User or/and anybody else on his behalf and account.
- The User is solely responsible for any data entered on the Site. The User who has entered the data is fully responsible for any wrong data entered and shall be liable for any and all action(s) taken by third party (whether civil/criminal). The Company however shall endeavour to use the best industry practice, of weeding out all wrong data/ false data entered by the User and undertakes to withdraw all such data within reasonable time after verifying the complaint.
- User of the website agrees to indemnify and keep juzpayrent indemnified from any wrong/false data entered into and hereby warrants and covenants that all data entered into the website is true and correct and belongs exclusively to him/it and not to any other third party.
7. Prohibited Actions
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service.
- The User undertakes not to resell or assign his/its rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions. User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
- The User shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on Site except such data and information which is posted by the particular User himself/itself.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful and fraudulent purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The User agrees not to make use of anyone else's information other than as necessary to complete any transactions in which User is involved.
- Company strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the juzpayrent.com site. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- Company also prohibits the use of another internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through juzpayrent.com site, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any services, including, but not limited to, services related to that being displayed on the Site or related to us.
- The Content posted does not necessarily reflect Company views. In no event shall Company assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Site. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to
8. Use of Information/Data Supplied
The User hereby agrees and irrevocably authorizes that the Company has the right to:
- All copyright and/or know-how and/or any other related intellectual property rights to the Services of juzpayrent.com including listings, details of Users, and any information otherwise made available to User in the Service, shall become and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company and the User shall have no claims to the same. In the event the User has contributed any content to juzpayrent.com in any manner whatsoever, all intellectual property rights to the same shall become the absolute property of the Company, including all intellectual property rights and the User shall have no right or claim over the same, in any manner whatsoever. In the event that the User during the term of his Agreement or any time thereafter, uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same shall be considered as an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Company and the Company shall have the right to take recourse to whatever legal remedial action is required, in the given facts and circumstances, the costs and peril of which will lie at the end of the User.
- Use for the Company's own purpose, any data or/and information supplied by the User in connection with this Agreement, and/or pass on such information to any other associated companies or selected third parties.
- Retain all data or/and information supplied by the User while using the Service to remain at juzpayrent.com for the exclusive use of the Company in accordance with service agreement with the User, notwithstanding any termination of the Agreement or suspension of the Service to the User herein. Anything contrary to the above, unless specifically put down in writing, following the termination or suspension of the Service to the User, all such data and information shall remain in the Company's property, records and databases as the exclusive property of the Company, for all times to come.
- By entering mobile number on juzpayrent.com while registering for an account or receiving alerts, contacting a property seller/buyer, User gives consent to Company and its partners/vendors and sub-partners/sub-vendors to send alerts, contact details, promotional SMS and promotional calls to the mobile number entered by the user, irrespective of whether the same is on the DNC list or any other such data base. In case user does not want to receive these messages on his/her mobile number, he/she shall not submit his/her mobile number with juzpayrent.com.
- For the purpose of this Agreement and attachments thereto and all renewals, "Confidential Information" means all financial, commercial, technical, operational, staff, management and other information, data and know-how relating to the Project/property or to a party (the "Disclosing Party" herein the Company ) or any other members of the Disclosing Party's group of companies ( including, without limitation, as to products and services, assets, customers, date and database, suppliers or employees), which may be supplied to or may otherwise come into the possession of the other (the " Receiving Party ", herein the User ), whether orally or in writing or in any other form, and which is confidential or proprietary in nature or otherwise expressed by the Disclosing Party or by any of its Associates to be confidential, and not generally available to the public.
- The Receiving Party shall keep confidential and secret and not disclose to any third party the Confidential Information nor any part of it, except to any of the Receiving Party's Associates, if required and upon prior permission in writing from the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party agrees to take all possible precautions with regard to protecting confidential information from any third party and shall ensure that all its Associates to whom such disclosure e is made will act in accordance with the terms of this Agreement as if each of them were a party to this Agreement, and if required obtain a written statement from each of its employees/associates having access to such Proprietary Information undertaking to abide by the confidentiality conditions. All Proprietary Information shall be kept separate and exclusive and at the usual place of business (or residence as the case may be) of the Receiving Party.
- Further no use, reproduction, transformation or storage of the Proprietary Information shall be made by the User without the prior written permission of the Company, except where required to be disclosed pursuant to any applicable law or legal process issued by any court or the rules of any competent regulatory body.
- On request of the Disclosing Party made at any time, including at the time of termination of this Agreement, the Receiving Party shall deliver back to the Disclosing Party all original documents, records, data and other material in the possession, custody or control of the Receiving Party that bear or incorporate any part of the Proprietary Information. The obligations of confidentiality set out in this Agreement shall continue to be in force notwithstanding termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.
- All information and data submitted by the User shall become the property of the Company. However all such information shall be kept strictly confidential and the Company shall not, subject to "Violation of Terms & Conditions" clause, release any such data and information to any third party without the prior consent of the User.
- The User has access to only his/its own data and information stored in the database of juzpayrent.com (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and nothing more. The User may edit or amend such data and information from time to time.
- All confidential information (including name, e-mail address etc.) voluntarily revealed by the User in chat and bulletin board areas, is done at the sole discretion and risk of the User. If such information, collected by a third party is misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the use beyond the control and liability of Company and the company accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for such actions.
- The right to amend vary or change the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services guide at any time exclusively rests with the Company.
11. Discontinuation or Modification to Services
- The Company reserves the unilateral right to add to /and/or change and/or delete and/or end the Service at any time with or without notice to the User. Except for paid service, a pro-rated refund shall be effected for the remaining unused period.
- There shall be no liability on behalf of the Company to the User or any third party in case the Company exercises its unilateral right to modify or discontinue the Service.
- The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work and/or the User's access to juzpayrent.com. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by the User to the Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
13. Suspension of Service
- If any monies payable by the User to the Company are not paid on the due date, the Company may without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to it suspend the Service provided to the User.
- When the Services, subscribed for, is suspended, it shall be deemed to be terminated. The date shall be such as stipulated by the Company and the User shall be liable for all the charges and fees incurred up to the date.
- Upon subsequent payment by the User of such monies as demanded by the Company, the Company may at its discretion and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service.
15. Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or Site, is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We however undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or Site, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on Site, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on Site has been modified or updated.
- There are no express representations and warranties, whether express or implied, made by the Company regarding the accuracy, reliability and/or quality of any information transmitted and/or obtained through the use of the Services of juzpayrent.com. The User understands and agrees that any information or/and material and/or goods or/and services obtained through this Site is done at User's own discretion and risk and that User shall be solely responsible for any damage/s or/and cost or/and any other consequence/s resulting from any transaction. No advice or or/any information, whether oral or/and written, obtained by the User from juzpayrent.com or/and through or/and from the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. In case the there is any loss of information, caused due to any reason, whether as a result of any disruption of service, suspension and/or termination of the Service, the Company shall not be liable in any way for the same. Cancellations and alterations shall be effected only on the receipt of application regarding the same in writing.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disclosure of information concerning the User's account and/or particulars nor for any error and/or omissions and/or inaccuracy with regard to information so disclosed. In addition the Company shall further not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of such disclosure, whether intentionally or inadvertently. All information are accepted in good faith and Company accept no responsibility whatsoever regarding the bonafide of the User, nor can any interviews be granted or/and correspondence entered into regarding any advertisement published.
- Once a listing or banner is displayed on Our Site, We do not guarantee or make warranties that there would be satisfactory response or any response at all.
- The Company is not liable or responsible for the quality or any misrepresentation or any liability or issue arising out of the Services availed by the User from third party service providers on or beyond the platform of juzpayrent.com. For any third party product or service which customer/user will buy through juzpayrent.com, the Customers/Users of Services shall take full responsibility to deal with third parties respective vendors at their own risk, cost and liability.
- Property descriptions and other information provided on Our Site are intended for information and marketing purposes and, whilst displayed in good faith, we will not in any circumstances accept responsibility for their accuracy. It is the responsibility of prospective buyers/tenants to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any property descriptions displayed and the responsibility of agents/sellers/brokers to ensure the accuracy and integrity of property descriptions provided on Our Site and in any property particulars.
- Company will not be liable for any time difference arising between a message released through a gateway/ server (provided to juzpayrent.com) and such message finally reaching the User from the concerned service provider.
- The User shall ensure that while using the Service, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, directly or indirectly for the use of systems, service or equipment shall at all times, be strictly complied with by the User and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature regarding the same, by the User.
- In case a visitor to the portal is desirous of conducting a project site visit of the property he/it is interested in, it shall be the sole liability and duty of the Advertiser to arrange for such project site visits. The Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, towards any liability and/or costs, arising out of such site visits including but not limited to non-fulfilment by the Advertiser in this regard.
- Company has no intention of violating any intellectual property or ancillary rights. If there is any violation, we request that the same be promptly brought to our attention.
- It is not the Company's policy to exercise any kind of supervisory or editorial control over and/or edit and/or amend any data and/or contents of any e-mails and/or posting of any information that may be inserted or/and made available or transmitted to a third party in or through juzpayrent.com and the User acknowledges the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that the Company has absolute discretion to refuse and/or suspend or/and terminate and/or delete and/or amend any artwork, materials and/or information and/or content of any data and/or information and/or posting so as, in the sole opinion of the Company, to comply with the prevailing legal framework and/or moral obligations as placed on the Company and in order to avoid infringing any third party's rights and/or any other rules and/or standards and/or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or juzpayrent.com and/or the internet.
- The company's total liability under this agreement (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall be limited to the total amount of fees or/and charges paid by the user to the company's site or the period immediately preceding two (2) months prior to the incident giving rise to the relevant claim.
- Company shall not be responsible for the advice, views and suggestions provided by the expert. The information contained herein should be used for reference only. Before relying on any such advice, please do an independent assessment at your end considering your specific requirements and the parameters you have in mind. juzpayrent.com will not be responsible for any claims arising out of the use of any information displayed herein.
- If there is any dispute between the Users/participants on this Site, it is agreed upon by the Users/participants that Company has no obligation whatsoever to be involved in any such dispute/s. In the event that the User has a dispute with one or more User/s or/and participant/s, the User hereby undertakes not to make any claims or/and demands or/and damages (actual or/and consequential) of every kind or/and nature or/and known or/and unknown or/and suspected or/and unsuspected or/and disclosed or/and undisclosed, arising out of or/and in any way related to such disputes and/or our service against the company or/and their officers or/and employees or/and agents or/and successors.
- We are not responsible for third party services so use them at your own risk. if you use third party services on the company platform, you permit us to send your data to those services. If you use third party services you agree that we do not provide a warranty, so get advice beforehand.
17. Limitation of Liability
- User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct and/or indirect and/or incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- The Company takes no responsibility/liability whatsoever for shortage or non-fulfilment of the service/s on Company or any other related site due to or arising out of technical failure or/and malfunctioning or/and otherwise and the User hereby undertakes that in such situation/s, the User shall not claim any right/damages/ relief, etc. against the Company for "Deficiency of service" under The Consumer Protection Act or any other Act/Rules, etc.
- Company shall not be liable for any and all costs, charges, expenses, etc. incurred in relation to the downloading fees by third party, airtime, ISP connection costs, etc., of which are to be borne by the user personally.
- Company shall not be responsible for any malfunctioning, non-functioning of the mobile phone or any other application, and or any damage, loss, either direct or indirect arising out of the use of the juzpayrent mobile application on your mobile phone.
User hereby releases and indemnify, or at its option and settle any third party lawsuit or proceeding brought against the Company based upon or otherwise any claim arising from the fact that the User Content, Site and/or User features infringe any copyright, trade secret or trademark of such third party and second, the Company's use of any User Content, provided that such use complies with the requirements of the Agreement and third, the User's use of the Services in any manner inconsistent with or in breach of the Agreement; and/or fourth, any claim alleging facts that would constitute a breach of User's representations and warranties made in this Agreement. Any such claim/proceeding if made directly on the User shall promptly be communicated to the Company by the User with all reasonable e information, assistance and cooperation in defending the lawsuit or proceeding. The User shall give the Company full control and sole authority over the defence and settlement of such claim. The User may join in defence with counsel of its choice at its own expense subject to the approval of the company. The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of juzpayrent.com or their breach of the terms of this Agreement. Indemnification shall be provided for any claim which shall arise and shall be limited to payment by the e indemnifying party ("User") of all damages and costs finally awarded for such claim, or settlement costs approved in writing by the Indemnitor (Company).
- All notices (a) if sent to the User to the address identified on the Application Form and (b) if sent to the Company to such address as provided in writing for such notice purposes; provided, however, that all invoices and payments shall be sent to the attention of The Company's Finance department, all legal notices shall be sent to the attention of the Company's Legal Department, and all other correspondence shall be sent to the attention of the account manager specified by the Company. Notice shall be deemed given upon receipt when delivered personally and upon receiving acknowledgment / written verification of receipt from overnight courier.
- Grievance Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email
The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
21. Entire Agreement
This Agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements, documents and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or/and any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by the Company only. The right to change vary or amend, however exclusively rests with the Company.
22. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- It is clarified that there is no agency or/and partnership or/and joint venture or/and employee-employer or/and franchiser-franchisee relationship between Company and any User of the Service.
- The User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms & Conditions must be filed within 30 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- All information of whatsoever nature received from the user is in good faith and is bona fide. The information is believed to be true/ correct and complies with the laws of the land.
23. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
It is our constant endeavour to make juzpayrent.com an enjoyable and effective experience for all our users. If you observe material or behaviour that may violate one of the Juzpayrent Terms & Conditions, please write to us. This will go a long way in enhancing our service!
- Company through its various advertising campaigns collects information about the users. This information is voluntarily provided by the user and is collected in the database of juzpayrent.com. The information so collected in the database through these campaigns refers to the property details, email address and names of the user. juzpayrent.com uses third-party advertising companies to display/serve their ads on various other internet sites for reaching out to its prospective users/buyers/sellers. The data collected is for the exclusive use of juzpayrent.com and Company reserves its right to allow access to its clients for the purposes of purchase and disposing of properties only, and any unauthorized use or sharing of information by any third party shall invite appropriate legal action by Company against the erring party, including indemnification for third party claims for damages.
25. Rent Agreement Disclaimer
I. Juzpayrent shall hereinafter refer to as the "Company".
II. "User" or "Tenant" means a company, partnership, proprietorship or any individual person who is searching for a property on rent and is willingly submitting their information and details on Company's portal in connection with the same.
III. Company is an online portal and acts only as a facilitator between the User/tenant and landlord and does not act as an agent of any of the parties (User and landlord). The transaction between the User and the Company is on principal to principal basis.
V. The User in evaluating the appropriate stamp duty for lease deed / rent agreement must seek independent legal advice. The User is responsible for the execution of any lease deed / rent agreement, payment of stamp duty and is obligated to follow the applicable laws of the States in India where the property is situated in connection with the same. Company is not providing any opinion on the applicable laws on the lease deed / rent agreement, and is not under any circumstances, directly or indirectly responsible or liable for the advice and assistance provided by any third party including lawyer and service provider to the User or to the landlord.
VI. Company is not, directly or indirectly, selling stamp papers to any person but is only facilitating the completion of the transaction
VII. Company has not verified or have given any opinion as to the title of the owner of the property and/or condition of the property and User has approached the Company only after its own verification and due diligence as to the title of the property and/or condition of the Property.
VIII. User and landlord shall be responsible for any tax/duty/liability from any concerned authority related to the transaction between User / tenant and landlord, and the User shall indemnify the Company in case of any liability occurring in consequence of the same.
IX. Company shall not be held responsible and cannot be a Party in case of any dispute between the User/tenant and landlord and the User shall indemnify the Company for any claim / liability on Company in consequence of any such dispute between User and the landlord.
26. Tenant Verification
I. Juzpayrent shall hereinafter refer to as the "Company".
II. "User" means a company, partnership, proprietorship or any individual person who is purchasing the services of a Service Provider for tenant verification services on Company's portal and is willingly submitting their or their tenant's information to the Service Provider in connection with the same.
III. Company is an online portal and acts only as a connector between the User and Service Provider for tenant verification services and does not act as an agent of any of the parties (User and Service Provider"). The transaction between the User and the Company is on principal to principal basis.
V. Company carefully screens its Service Providers and onboards only those who have an impeccable service record in the industry. The Company continues and will continue to take utmost care in on-boarding Service Providers; however, Company can't be held liable for any service quality guarantees.
VI. User shall ensure and satisfy themselves to the information / report received from Service Provider and if there are any issues or shortcoming in such information / report, the User can address it directly with the Service Provider, and the Company shall also make best efforts to resolve the User concerns. However, the final responsibility to addressing these concerns rests with the Service Provider. shall initiate direct discussion and get the services performed by the Service Provider as per User's requirement. Company is not responsible to mediate between User and the Service Provider for the quality and performance of services. However, wherever possible, the Company will make its best effort to get the issue resolved. Company's endeavour is to offer a great experience for the User. However, due to the nature of the services advertised, the Company cannot be held liable for any quality grievances.
VII. Consent of tenant is required to facilitate the verification. Company is not responsible to get consent from the tenant for initiating the service.
VIII. Company shall not be held responsible and cannot be a Party in case of any dispute between the User and the Service Provider and the User shall indemnify the Company for any claim / liability on Company in consequence of any such dispute between User and the Service Provider.
27. Pay Rent
I. Juzpayrent ("Company") is an online portal and acts only as a facilitator between tenant and landlord and does not act as an agent of any of the party (User/tenant and Landlord). The transaction between the User and the Company is on principal to principal basis.
II. "User" or "Tenant" means a Company, Partnership, Proprietorship or any Individual who is willing to pay rent to its landlord for the rented premises using the Company's portal.
IV. All confidential information (including name, credit/debit card details, e-mail address etc.) voluntarily submitted by the User is done at the sole discretion and risk of the User. If such information, collected by the third party is misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the control and liability of the Company and the Company accepts no responsibility or liability for such actions.
V. The User declares that the use of this Service is done by them only for the purpose of rental payment as per the information provided for the said landlord / premises with a bonafide rental agreement, and any falsification of information or misuse of this service for any purpose may attract liabilities / prosecution under applicable laws.
VI. Company wishes to advise the User to not disclose their credit card information / expiry date / CVV / OTP details to any person; the Company never seeks such information from the "User" except through automated and secure payment methods, and the Company shall not be liable for any such disclosure made by the "User" to anyone even they claim to belong to the Company.
VII. User shall be responsible to check and verify the landlord's details including name, mobile number etc. before making payment of rent on Company's portal.
VIII. Company shall not be held responsible for refund in any case whether wrong details of landlord selected by User or wrong details filled and submitted by User while making payment of rent on Company's portal.
IX. User shall be solely responsible for genuineness of credit / debit cards details while making payment of rent on Company's portal and in case of any fraud or fake credit / debit card used by User on Company's portal, the User shall be solely responsible and liable for the same and the User shall indemnify the Company in case of any claim, loss or liability occurs in consequence of the same.
X. Company shall not be held responsible or made a party to any dispute between the parties (User/tenant and landlord).
XI. User shall indemnify the Company in case the Company is made a party to the dispute between User/tenant and landlord or incurred any loss/liability in consequence of the same.
XII. User shall be responsible to save and keep safe the receipt of payment of rent made by the User on Company's portal.